Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I actually do sometimes use Femme qualifiers because I am so excited to have Femme friends. I knew zero other Femmes before finding the Internets (heh) and it still makes me happy to be able to say "my Femme friend________". I think those of us who do not live in cities with millions of people and have less opportunity to see and meet other Femmes are maybe even a little star struck by other Femmes.

Also for me, the word "She" holds great power. Maybe because my mother died when I was a kid and Women have always been these mystical elusive creatures to me. I feel honored to be a She, while at the same time having a piggish teen aged boy/James Bond thing going on in my head.

As a child I wanted to be a boy about half of the time. I am not into sports either, not do I work on cars, though I can to a degree work on older cars(due to having owned some doozies in the past). I like books, art, music, theater, history and things of that nature.

I always rebelled at the thought that boys and girls had a completely different set of rules on how to act....which now gets carried over to Butch-Femme to quite an extent.

Except.

I love the transgressive feeling I get after work reading the newspaper while my big tattooed BullDyke G/F fixes dinner for me. It's HOT.