View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #30
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

I have been told many times that I am a romantic at heart. A friend recently reminded me of one Valentine's Day when I bought my partner an item from every letter of the alphabet and put it into a basket and called it my alphabet of love for you. It had everything imaginable in it. She said the only reason she remembered that was because she always wished she could find a partner who put so much love and care into a present for her. That is just one example. I can also remember doing treasure hunts with clues of things we would know from within or outside our home or places where we visited often as a couple. The next clue would be in that spot. All in fun. It helps keep the relationship alive. I miss it sometimes.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: