View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:51 AM   #1485
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default 😎

It's another gorgeous day here, with blue skies and sheer nascent cloud haze. Perfect "wear your sunglasses" type of weather.

I will have brunch soon (garden salad and sliced up chunks of cantaloupe), then take a shower and primp a bit, then go pick up the book that was delivered to the closest library. By the time I practice using my new walking poles, to and from my home and the library, which takes a lot of time, lol (or not), I'll be ready to sit in my living room lounge chair, out on the patio, and bask in the sunshine, while I read my new book (An Man Called Ove).

LINK to NYT's book review:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/2...n-success.html

Eta: Tom Hanks is working on producing an American adaptation of this book, and will star in it too (as of last fall, which might be due in theaters later this year?). The original Swedish International Best Selling Book and Film debuted in the summer of 2016.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: