How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

• Cancelling our subscription to Wall Street Journal, which has had me on hold FOREVER. And they won't let you cancel online, even though the recording on the phone keeps telling me that it will be faster and easier to do things on my account online. Since I'm on hold, I'll just tell you that the one guy in our office who read it is now gone, and it's an expensive subscrition ($38.99/month for digital-only access!)
  • Looking some stuff up and filling in a spreadsheet.
  • Arguing/"negotiating" with the Marriott across the street about how much lower a rate we should get than the rack rate.
  • Looking at menus and planning meals for a meeting in June which may very well be canceled/postponed.

So much of what I'm doing at work now feels just useless, because it's in preparation for events that will probably not take place. I have a lot of events on hold.
  • Go Home! (Oh wait, no, I'm already at home. "Working from home."
  • Lunch, which is going to be leftover pork/chicken/veggie fried rice.
  • Nap!
  • Clean the hallway bathroom.
  • One or two loads of laundry (which I suppose I could really be doing right now).
  • Play with the kitty two or three times. She swats at my pants leg every time I go upstairs like she's ready to play, but then she just lies there like a slug and wants pets. She needs some stimulation with the laser pointer, I'm thinking.
  • Walk back and forth to the end of my driveway to get in some exercise/steps.
  • Make dinner. (I should defrost something for that now).
  • Watch "The Rookie".
  • Bed!

Thanks for reading my ramblings and being interested in my day, if you made it this far.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: