View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:06 PM   #2484
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Shopping online. I'm dreading a repeat of last night however this time it shouldn't be as bad since I'm already signed up, know how navigate the site, and there won't be the same other learning curve frustrations I faced before.

Also this time if something is out of stock I'm not going to waste time looking for the next best thing affordable solution. I've discovered when I do generally all that's left are the spendy items or store brands items nobody wants.

Some store brand items are great, others aren't. Seems others agree as those I don't like are the items I easily, in great abundance, find left. Or they're not bad but for what ever reason I can get my preferred brands for the same or sometimes even less money.

Well tonight I'm shopping for non-food items and not hand sanitizer, bath tissue, baby wipes, paper towels or face masks so it should be a lot easier. I am going to do a quick check to see if the items I was shorted last time are back in stock, but not dwell on it.

As long as there's water, a heat source and a roof over my head I could live on beans, rice, coconut oil, canned tuna in lieu of sardines, and multi- vitamins for quite a long time, but I don't want to if I don't have to. I'd probably get scurvy or something but I'd live.

The rest of us, I don't know, there are 14 adults, 3 small children, 1 infant, 4 dogs and 3 cats in our buying circle. And most of them they don't have any kind of practice at all when it comes to knowing how to weather any storm, let alone what it is to endure true suffering.

I'm so glad I can shop online. After this self quarantine if I have to shop in store I'm going to get behind the person with the largest cart full of loot piled sky high I can find. So even if I do look like a hoarder at least I won't look like the worst one in the place.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: