View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #5
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

LDR? No thank you. I prefer to have met someone in my own backyard so to speak. This way it's less expensive to see them, you can see one another more often, have a relationship first hand and not long distance, get to know one another more in person instead of waiting and waiting to go see them. I"ve had a few LDR's in my past, didn't work out for whatever the reasons are. I am a hands on person when it comes to touch and love. I have a physical and emotional desire to be with the person I have fallen in love with.
I will never uproot my life and move away, again, from my family and friends.
To each their own with LDR's and I hope those that are able to be involved in them are happy and completely satisfied. Just not my thing.