Old 09-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #76
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Eh, I just started L.A. Noire. "L.A. Noire is set in Los Angeles in 1947 and challenges the player, controlling a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) detective, to solve a range of cases across five crime desks. Players must investigate crime scenes for clues, follow up leads, and interrogate suspects, and the players' success at these activities will impact how much of the cases' stories are revealed." So far it just seems like a lot of cursing, sex and driving around. Pretty boring for the most part.
I too played L.A. Noire and I enjoyed it very much. The graphics were nothing short of awesome. However, it started to wear on me after a while.
It was a really long game lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Fable 2 is about 100x better than 3. I tried Tron Legacy and I was so frustrated with constantly falling to my death that I just quit LOL. I am exploring every nook and cranny of Oblivion currently.
I've heard that about Fable 2 and have only played about 10 minutes into it. I have nothing to rave about it....yet.

I'm glad somebody understands my Tron frustration! lol
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post: