View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:33 PM   #1065
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

my throat is raw and I am congested but I managed to stay at work all day today ... I cleared up an issue with some software which took me until around 2:30 ... my supervisor came in to say "nice job" when I completed and closed out the issue ... I told him I am sick, to go away and not bother me the rest of the day ... he laughed and said, "OKAY" ... then left. Took a 45 minute nap and woke up with droll on my chin and shirt. That was disgusting ... think I am better tonight ... my bones quit aching ... yesterday they ached so bad, felt like I had been hit by a transfer truck, backed over afterwards - came close to going to the emergency room yesterday afternoon I felt so bad ... tomorrow will be a better day ... yes, I really think that
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: