Old 08-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #108
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I actually have great respect for well done eyebrows on women. It's true. I notice them and comment on them. I think well done eyebrows are very important to the overall "look" to a woman's face. I think it is more common to see poorly done eyebrows than well shaped eyebrows. Of course, when I say shape I mean more than just the arch. But, I assume everyone knows this.

Anyway, it seems to me you have to have a good "eye" for it. Not every woman/man can do it well.
Very nice. Thank you.

Now get out.

Said with love and affection, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
I feel singled out. I got told butches aren't supposed to post here and yet butches are posting here and the person who told me isn't saying anything. So wtf lol

Ok as you were........
You were not singled out. If you go back through the thread from the beginning, you would see that femmes have been pretty strict about this being a femme zone only and not being oogled or sexualized by butches or transguys that come in here.

Personally, I'm more receptive to messages like Dapper just posted versus posts that lean more towards viewing femmes in objectifying ways.

Also, not all messages are posted on the boards. Some are private.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: