Old 12-22-2019, 07:44 PM   #258
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool The Irishman, John Wick 3 Parabellum & SNL

Well, I've seen The Irishman, and was ... bored, totally irrevocably bored... I know the reviews are very good and many people liked it, and well, idk what to say. DeNiro would open his mouth, and mouth a few small phrases, and that was it, and he looked like death warmed over.

I have also recently seen John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum, and I liked it better than The Irishman, but after an hour of non-stop killing (hey, it's only ketchup!), I was waiting for some plot line, something to hang onto... but no, just more killing, and more killing, and more killing, and the film was really long. And,

(SPOILER ALERT....

.... I think there will be sequel...) lol

I needed a laugh, so I watched SNL with Eddie Murphy (which I had taped from TV), too funny, that guy cracks me up.... I laughed so hard when he played "Buckwheat" on SNL's version of The Masked Singer, and sang that well-known Latin Xmas song that we all know (originally sung by Jose Feliciano)... "Aneese Nameena". Just imagine Eddie singing this again and again "Aneese Nameena" "Aneese Nameena" "Aneese Nameena"

rflmao
charley is offline   Reply With Quote