Old 10-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #98
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
So, I had a casual dinner with ambulance girl on the 12th. I was out of town from the 13th through the 17th. When I got back I asked if she wanted to hang out, she said it was her birthday that week so she was booked, but we would definitely get together the following week. She started a second job and plans never materialized. I asked her this past Thursday if she wanted to see a movie with me, she agreed to Wednesday. I did all the research for theaters and show times. She responds to texts for a couple minutes, then just disappears.

I think this girl is awesome, but lately I'm starting to get the feeling that if she was into me, she would make time to hang out with me or answer my texts. Am I barking up the wrong tree, here?
Sorry it's not working out the way you would like it to. I think you are right that she should be showing more interest. Have you tried to call her? Sometimes, life takes over. Try a call or another text. Express your interest of spending time with her and that you would like to again when she can and you look forward to hearing from her so you can make plans. Leave it like that with the ball in her court. You will know soon enough. I wouldn't keep texting however. That can lead to disappointment and frustration if no one is answering. Good luck!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: