View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 04:45 PM   #48
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
I was a director for many areas like IT, Performance Improvement, Licensure, and Accreditation among other things for 12 years at a Nonprofit. I resigned back in April. Best decision ever. Very toxic environment. I’m currently in graduate school so I can finally do what I’ve always wanted to do. I plan to be back working no later than November. I’m just looking for something now that is a straight 9-5 Monday thru Friday rather than being on call 24/7, even on vacation. I cannot wait to be doing something that I love and not just something I am good at.
Well, November is here and I am starting a new position next week. I will be the Director of Compliance and Risk Management for a non-profit. I have enjoyed my time off but am ready to challenge my brain beyond school.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: