Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't know if I am completely on track here, but when I was reading I couldn't help thinking of some of the experiences that I have had as a femminine woman. The things I do know are that pretty things make me happy. The fancier the dress the happier I am. I feel like a child at Christmas and my eyes light up when I see something beautiful. I so enjoy the feminine side of me and I indulge it as often and as much as I can. (on a budget) lol.
There is alot of happiness for me being femme and truly living as the woman that I am.
However, that is not to say that there are no negative things that are involved. I have been shunned by other femme women. There are the incidences of partners friends whispering to my partner "Are you sure you wanna deal with this, she is high maintainence" as if this was an insult to who I am. My own family teases me because I dress up when going to dinner. My personality is quite down to earth if given the chance. Why judge the cover? I just wanna be me. I have experienced the defending of a partner when they are entering a women's restroom.... I have felt invisible a good part of my adult life. My last relationship (which was 7 yrs) ended in part because I was only a supporting role, a trophy (per se) to have on hys arm...
Privledged, possibly... I would prefer to think of it as we all have our own burdens. I don't know if mine are bigger than hers or hys all I know is that throughout all of these experiences I have grown stronger and learned to be okay with who I am, how I dress and what makes me me.