Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Breathe in breathe out

Searching for a Medicaid bed in a facility that is rated at least above average to well above average for the HL's dad. It also has to be relatively close to where we live so it makes our daily trips easier.

Who would have thought finding a bed in a facility with the combination of moderately close by, quality care that takes Medicaid would be so difficult in a metropolitan area of 5.6 million people.

The clock is ticking on the rehab center. In 3 days his Medicare will be up for the short term rehab facility. They told us we had 60 more days on Monday then on Friday after 5pm told us he had to be out Wednesday or we have to pay $142.00 a day. (We can't afford that).

Considering how hard it is to find the elusive Medicaid bed, we should have started sooner, immediately even. Now we know I guess.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post: