TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Being a caregiver to my mom is stressful. Now my birth father is not in so hot a shape. He's got diabetes and he's got blood in his urine, an open sore on his foot he's got meds for thank goodness, and a 30% usage of only the upper part of his heart, and he's not been feeling well and is anemic. I worry about him, he lives with my 93 yr old grandmother...his mom. She gets around really well, but I just hope I'm not in for some more bad news about my dad. We've been trying to have a relationship the past 2.5 yrs now since I honestly didn't know much about him when I was a kid and only visited him for short time when I turned 21. I don't wanna lose my dad anytime soon and I hope the tests my dad is taking will give reassurance that what he is going through is nothing serious. He lives 5 hrs from me just south of Austin. I don't have funds to take a trip to go see him but I do call him often. Keep him in your prayers please. Thanks.