Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. I'm hoping the seeming drop-off of interest in political threads in here is not a canary for an exhausted bunch of "leftist" enthusiasts who've run out of easy sloganeering and have no energy left for digging deeper.

I'm a Canadian and I think I have more interest in your mid terms than most here...at least as indicated on the boards here.
It's like you all daisy-chain blow your wads over an issue or two, all together, then disappear into the bushes till a particular issues tasers you into some small indignant eruption again..

Seems like that 71 y/o racist, fascist, bastard can keep it up longer than most of you can.

BTW..I'm never sure when I post stuff like this whether I'm going to be thanked or sent to chat purgatory. Just assume that I mean well and it's a call to arms.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: