View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #2608
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Right back at you and all who are on here with us.

My Mom is in need of a pasmaker for her heart. The Drs have no othere way of treating her heart out side of trying this. If she dosen't get one she will die. She has a test on the 22 and then April 16 she sees the heart Dr. again. She should know by then,what day and time she will have this done. I've been cooking and taking care of her. Sometimes I even put her to bed. Pluse trying to Minister to a family -there almost 3 year old daughter needs a kidney in order to live. It can be a live doner with blood typ O.
She is a very sweet little girl. I'll try to post it on here when I get a chance.
Happy GREENDAY to all!
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post: