View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 08:43 PM   #7
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Personally, I like the idea. I have a lot of ocd tendencies and I like my stuff a certain way. Plus, let's face it, no matter how much you love someone, sometimes you need some time apart. When I was with my last girlfriend, I would leave for a week at a time just to get some destress time. Of course, she wasn't happy about it. I had suggested that we stop living together and she'd absolutely refused. I think if we had not lived together, we would have been much happier. We still would have split up, but I think it would have lasted longer and not had so much drama at the end.
Perfect scenario for me: A long term mostly monogamous relationship with someone who I would consider to be my best friend, living a few miles or so apart. (Mostly monogamous for me means monogamous with some negotiable freaky shit on the side. But, that's another subject.)
job is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to job For This Useful Post: