How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching a slew of holiday movies with LGBTQ+ characters:

Exmas - Amazon Prime Video
A family that's really into the Christmas holiday invites their son's ex-gf to share in the holiday. She's been part of the family for 5 years, and the son has to stay out of town to work. He goes home at the last minute and hilarity ensues. His sister is a lesbian going through something similar, and that story gets plenty of screen time. This is a good one.

Christmas is Cancelled - Amazon Prime Video
Girl comes home for Christmas to find her dad is dating her high school nemesis. The bff is gender queer. I didn't mind spending 2 hours on this, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

The Happiest Season - Hulu
Gf loves the Christmas holidays, while her gf is ambivalent and content to stay home petsitting. 1st gf convinces other gf to travel home with her for the holidays, but doesn't bother to tell gf she isn't out to her family until they are on the road. I enjoyed this, although - lots of angst.

Let It Snow - Netflix
A group of teenagers tries to throw a Christmas party at the local Waffle Town. A couple of teens are lesbians and they spend the movie trying to get their act together. All the other (straight) teens do the same. This was a pretty good movie.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: