Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
So I was curious for those who have some and/or are getting some, what you have or are going to get?

Recently, my wife went and got some and that re-kindled my desire to get some. On my arm with my family crest, I'm gonna get a sleeve with a zippo, a laughing Buddha holding a cigar and a scotch on the rock, a computer chip with my company name on it and a Warcraft Tauren crest on my hand (I'll post pictures as it's being done -- likely 2-3 sessions). So ideally a full sleeve.

Next I'm going to do my other arm in various flowers to represent family members that are important to me. I've yet to figure out what I'd put on the other hand -- I would put Canada's national flower but we don't have one. Maybe some Canadian wildflowers.

So... what about y'all?

LINUS!!!

i am all inked up! My favorite piece is in the gallery on my arm which was broken last year, and i MUCH rather see this beautiful piece of art. It starts with a dragon fly on my shoulder and goes down to my elbow.

i just got a tattoo (thank you M ) with paw prints for my little dixi that passed away a couple of weeks ago.

i have a fleur di lis ( for Katrina)

a rainbow heart (because, gay)

ear lobe tattoos because i cannot wear earrings, i don't recommend this.

i have a personal one on my hip to always remember that my path is MINE

a wrist tattoo with an open infinity

i think thats it, for now.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: