View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just started a year and a half ago and I am hooked.

I have the tattoo in my gallery on my right arm and have since added 7 more. Tomorrow night I go in to fill all empty space and at the end I will have a full 3/4 sleeve.

On my left upper arm I have flowers in the colors of Arizona wild flowers. It's almost a half sleeve.

On my inner wrists I have a dragonfly on one and a splash over of color on the other. It is a watercolor tattoo.

On my outer wrist on my left hand I just had viking rune for health done.

Once I heal from the completion of the 3/4 sleeve, I am going to get my son's initials and birthdate on my left arm, under the elbow, in morse code.

It's pretty fun to be at work all dressed up and covered and know that I look very conservative, but am different underneath.

I think of it as permanent jewelry.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: