Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have 6 fairly large tatts technically, but the back piece is entirely up my spine, so...let's just say I have A LOT! They are all on my torso so they don't show unless the clothing reveals them I love them all, and they are done by the same incredible woman artist in Portland, OR. I will have her add a few more and I may even venture out to an arm or a thigh next.

First of all, I need to decide if I am going to do a coverup of one of my tatts because that was for an ex. Funny how after all those tatts, that ONE tattoo was the most painful...figures! LOL. She was supposed to get a matching tatt but of course that never happened. I might just have to leave it because it's pretty big and on my hip so we shall see what my amazing artist says.

It was also the only tatt that she ever had a problem inking on me...hmm there's a lesson there and lesson learned!

Kitsune Fox (back of neck)
Phoenix (large on ribs)
Kingfishers (2 on ribs and hip)
Celtic Tramp Stamp (huge-covers entire lower back)
Wild Irish Rose Vine (entire spine)