vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default every breath you take.

i do think that some people use the *invisible* feature with questionable intent. whether it is "spy" "keep tabs on" or to "silently intimidate" i have no real idea. if someone feels the need to have their travelings stealth...well that's cool. i am not a paid member. so the only way i know that someone is "squatting" on my profile is having a paid member look at my profile and tell me who is a permanent "resident". can i do anything about it? no. just ignore it. it is kind of creepy when they show up as viewing your profile on other sites though.

people are going to be curious and look. it's just how it is. but to discount how it makes someone feel...regardless of the metaphors used to describe those feelings... is not for us to decide right or wrong.
vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post: