Old 11-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #29
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Monday. I'm still home and hoping to not have to hop a plane for at least a week!

I want to formally apologize to my subscribers and readers, alike for the rash of typos (BIT:-) in my last post. I should know better than to drink and post. I was just so damn happy to home and have deordorant applied I wanted to share it with you, my fans.

As far as renaming the thread. I leave that task up to all of you, if you're game. Perhaps start your own thread. I mean if Prince can change his name to a symbol, you snarky folks should be able to strong arm these wimpy admins into changing the name if this puny little thread. *snicker*
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote