Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

I buy non-dairy, vegan, organic, zero sugar yogurt at either Trader Joe's or at my favorite grocery store. I use the plain variety in food prep like when I make my Tumeric salad dressing.

Here's the latest way I make my Tumeric Salad Dressing:

2- 6 ounce single serving cartons of Forager Cashewgurt.
1/2 cup plain Bolthouse Plant Milk
3 heaping tablespoons of Tumeric
2/3 cup flax seed powder (organic)
Generous amount of cracked peppercorns
A splash of Sesame Seed Oil (1/4 cup or less)
Filtered water

Directions: put all of the above ingredients into the blender and blend up until creamy smooth. If your finished mixture is thick, add filtered water until it's in an pourable state. Store in covered glass jars and keep refrigerated.

Here's an helpful video about Forager Cashewgurt:

you know i bought this yogurt about a month ago hearing it was amazing...seriously YUK! I couldn't get through a spoonful of it..maybe i got a batch batch?!?!
I still find soy yogurt the best(so far) and it makes a nice smoothie..also quite interested in making my own tofu...found (what looked like) an amazing recipe for silken tofu..if it turns out well i will definitely let you know.
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: