Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
omygosh Kat, I didn't know you were going zero sugar..that's amazing..i would love to do that, but i'd miss fruit too much..tell me your secret?
LMAO (or not, lol) my secret is not succumbing to diabetes. Outwitting sugar scenarios and sheer will and self determination are key factors to success.

If I continue to test below A1C markers in my blood labs, then my primary physician will count my plant based, zero sugar diet as legitimate means criteria to discontinue experimental medication to inhibit the diabetic downward spiral most people contend with if they're not willing to give up sugar or not give up eating foods that convert readily into sugar in the blood stream.

My ultimate goal is to create smarter food behaviors which lead to increased health outcomes for not becoming diabetic.

So say for example I couldn't and refused to stop eating dairy based foods or couldn't stop eating pasta or breads or rice, which convert readily into sugar, then I'd become an full fledged diabetic.

I refuse to become diabetic.. ...so I've given up sugar and refuse to eat any food that converts readily into sugar.

For The WIN

***** Purrrrrr *****

PS/ The only fruits I can have are berries, cantaloupe, apples or kiwi.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: