JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for...

So much...

But, I am thankful for everything I have this holiday season, for the home I live in with room enough for children's messes. I am thankful for a cupboard full of food and people who try to cook, even if they can't. I am thankful for my tiny income that still seems to stretch as far as I need, because I remember not long enough ago that I didn't have one. I am thankful for family who loves me and supports me, even if they don't understand me. I am thankful for finally seeing inside my head and loving who I am, not who they want me to be. I am thankful for my children, for the joy they give me and the motivation.

I have so much to be thankful for!

And I am....