Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Wryly,

I am also not a fan of artificially sweetened products. I try and work out as much as I can during the week, and since college starts on Tuesday, I will be walking around the campus trying to find my classes.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
I don't drink diet sodas or add the flavour packets to water because I don't like the aftertaste of the artificial sweeteners. Usually I add a slice of lemon or lime to my water and I'm fine.
Like I said before - I don't drink coffee. But I do like tea.

A few years ago my sister was diagnosed as being borderline diabetic. She didn't change her eating habits and only rarely exercised. But now she's decided to take care of herself - eating healthier, starting to take walks.
One of the things that surprised me is that she's even willing to eat vegetarian for several meals a week. We've both been testing our blood in the mornings - mine is anywhere from 6.5 to 6.8 depending if I had a snack/Pepsi before bed. Her levels have dropped for almost 16 to 12.8!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: