How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday after a very busy work week I felt like I might be coming down with something, but with some rest, I rallied and had a great gym day today. I did three hours on the Beast, Level 10, 1 hr strength, 1 hr hill interval, 1 hr strength (that order). I watched Dance Moms. Sometimes it's nice to watch people engaged in a physical challenge while I am doing the same. Jill was on her favorite elliptical which happens to be right behind my favorite Arc Trainer (providing for an ongoing waft of her perfume as I exercise).

I admit that I called someone out at the gym today. Perhaps I was a bitch to do so but I did. I *think* it was someone from the hotel next to the gym (They get free passes.). She was a gorgeous young woman on the Arc Trainer next to mine. She was not using the Trainer but instead sitting on one of it's side railings facing me and just watching television. She was engaged in a productive cough and not covering her mouth. She was also wearing one of those mud face masks where you let it dry and then peel it off, like an exfoliating type deal. She started to pick it off and drop the horrid bits right onto the carpet. I didn't like the idea that someone would have to clean up these skin like dirty peels of hers. She was also doing a subtle flick of them into the air, and along with her hacking cough, I felt myself leaning as far away as I could, but she wasn't picking up on my reaction. This was probably because she was also on the phone (She had a pretty, foreign accent which is part of why I figured she might be one of the guests of the hotel next to the gym, in addition to never having seen her before.). It all got to be too fucking much. I said to her, "Maybe you should go do that in the bathroom because it's falling on the carpet?" [the zombie like removal of the face mask]. To her credit, without a word (maybe a little huff at most), she left (I means, hers would be a hard case to argue). Later she briefly reappeared on a tread mill in a row ahead of me. I tried to figure out what her deal was. She looked like a model, just strikingly tall and beautiful. I imagined that perhaps she had a terrible cold but just had to do her thing (work out, exfoliate, whatever). That probably wasn't the case but when on the Beast too long while watching a reality show about dancing ten-year-olds there is not much to do besides muse about the people at the gym in my line of vision. I wonder if I'll ever see her again.

After the zombie model left, a regular parked herself on the Beast next to mine. She looks very much like my friend Island Scout. In fact it's almost uncanny. She's very pretty and always -always- has a big smile (not true of Scout, though she does have a nice smile). She was teaching a man next to her, a friend or something, how to use the Beast. She put in her weight, and the man and I both watched her do it: 130. The man said, "You really weigh 130? It must be all in your breasts." The man and I looked at her breasts, which were nice and full and seemed to smile just like her. She said, "I've got muscle." She kept her smile.

Then I did an hour of weight lifting, abs, and yoga. I stayed in the section with no music and no television and no conversation. Bliss.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: