Thread: Do you ROKU?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amante View Post
LOVE my Roku.

Had several of them until my ex moved out, now just have the one.

Most were connected wirelessly, never a problem. The one I have now is connected directly just because it's right next to the router.

I mostly watch Netflix and Amazon (streaming/Prime), and occsionally use it for Pandora. I'd love suggestions on other stations though -- cooking channels?!?

I have a question: Is there a way to get a full list of all possible channels that can be searched by genre? I haven't tried in a while, but the last time I tried to look for channels the only option was to just look through every possible channel. I'm very interested in checking out some of those cooking channels, and would LOVE to find a dance channel that I was TOLD was available but I've never been able to find it.
Yes, things are searchable by genre, you can't really filter down but general categories are available like "cooking", "news", "most popular", etc.

Since I just went over to verify this and it has been a while since I went through things, I now blame you for having me add 20 channels while only deleting 8.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: