View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 08:45 PM   #616
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump

I would love to get this going again. Anyone interested? Today is Sunday so we can do this Sunday through Saturday. Anyone can name the theme on Sunday and the first theme posted, will be that for the week. Please don't flood the thread though pushing other beautiful photos out of view. A couple of photos are great, but anything more seems like overkill. Yeah? Let's do this.

Before they all burn up and turn to dust, let's do Wildflowers for this week. I'm just using the url from my photos on my Instagram; that seems to work. I'm shooting with an older Nikon and a Nikkor 70-300mm handheld lens, normally wide open. These are my second favorite wildflowers; wild echinacea.

Who's next? ツ