A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Yanno Ace, what about the women who espouse views like the men you mention in your post? That's what upsets me, as much as the men you mention. Women who support and stand behind men who have those jacked up, fucked up, views. Women, like the ones we've heard from in the current administration. For example, women who exemplify or personify that monster in office. I can think of several: including that horrible person who was head of press conferences - Sarah Sanders, Betsy Devos, and that other one who is married to the guy who absolutely hates 45 - I have no idea why they're married - they have NOTHING in common, politically or otherwise, it would seem. Women, who apparently are as horrible as the people you reference in republican politics.

But I agree with you. I cannot abide that type of mindset, the mindset these people operate by (no matter what political affiliation, but especially those of the republican persuasion).

In other news:

I can hardly believe the way some drivers drive in traffic. Why can't people be kind and thoughtful when it comes showing courtesy while driving?
Yes, agreed. Sometimes women are more upsetting because I expect better of them. As far as seeing more aggressive driving habits, I believe it to be a trickle down from the highest office of the land. More people have more and more anxiety amidst a bleaker future a la climate change, economic uncertainty, violent behavior basically ignored by our lawmakers. We are in a state of exhausted flux. My blood pressure has skyrocketed since this puke stole the reins.

I am getting hot stones massages once a week so my head doesn't explode.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: