View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:18 PM   #4556
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I walked for half an hour during my lunch time. And then there was the general walking that life entails. It added up to 10K (if the iphone is correct) which I counted as 1 hour and 20 minutes of walking. I work in a poor neighborhood, and I took pictures along my walk of a tree that was decorated with colored string with colored seashells hanging from it. It was cool. I love to stop and take photos of whatever catches my eye on a walk. Walks allow for peaceful observation of small details.
That's pretty nice, to find a tree decorated with colored string with seashells hanging from it. I have been going for walks during my lunch hour and there's a little neighborhood restaurant, which is open only a few hours each evening during the week. They have some very pretty plants, which bloom late in the summer, early fall. I have no idea what the one blooming plant is called, but it's like a daisy (of sorts), yet when the petals fall, all that is left is what looks like a teasel. I want to find out if they mind if I cut or trim a few off, to bring home with me. Noticing one's environment in natural settings sure can make one feel better. Especially if it is something that is unexpectedly beautiful... like that tree on your walk.

Maple and Oak trees are already changing with the season... the leaves that fall to the ground are so incredibly beautiful, right now.

I even noticed a nearly full moon tonight, on my evening walk. So very beautiful, how it lofts up high in the evening sky.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: