Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post

I haven't heard of it. Was it good? What is it about?

A veterinary student abandons his studies after his parents are killed and joins a traveling Depression-era circus as their vet. There are so many characters that make the movie interesting, except for Rosie. You fall in love with Rosie. She is the one elephant in the circus, a wise old beast that only understands Polish. She is smart enough to pull up the stake that holds her in place, stick her trunk into the big container of lemonade when no one is looking, then return with her stake and pound it back into the ground. The owner of the circus beats her and his wife throughout the movie yet,she does, in the end, gain her revenge. It's a love story. Good guy, gets pretty girl. Good guy grows old to tell his story. I loved it and after I read the book I will watch the movie, again.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post: