View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 01:38 PM   #1106
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The new addition to My household- is doing awesome!! She actually slept on My bed last night- I laid down and had the tv on- and bam she jumps up and found herself a spot and watched tv with Me. Not sure if she slept there all night- but it was cute that she wanted to be up there.

I also went and bought a water reservoir for her- so that she has constant water down- and also a little pop out play tube for her to play around in.

I went online earlier and purchased her pet insurance and also registered her microchip. Tomorrow I will call to make her first vet appointment-so that I can establish care for her. I think she is settling in great.

Honestly though, My heart still breaks when I think about Sebastian being out there somewhere. I wish he would come back even if it wants to stay outdoors. I hope he found a good place to land. The little guy will always be in My heart for sure.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: