Old 05-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #1113
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
I woke up this morning to find out/realize that My kitty is not actually sleeping in the bedroom at night. She will get up there with Me when I am laying in bed and watching tv- but during the night she must get down- and she actually sits right outside the door- and in a way where she can see into the bedroom.

I feel bad though- because I know that normally she will sleep under the bed especially during the day- so now I feel like I am taking her sleep area away from her by sleeping in My bed. hahaha.

Pets really are our kids (for those of us who do not have bio children).

I don't know what the weather is there, but I know my dog gets off the bed at night because he gets too warn and the wood floors are much cooler on his tummy.

You are right they are our kids.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post: