G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have an application in through the city for a good job and it is one of those that you have to jump through hoops to get. I have to "self schedule" the next step and nothing is showing up on my application yet to do so. I can't help but sit here and bight my nails in fear I checked a box wrong here or didn't check a box there. Whether they will ever tell me if I checked a box wrong here or didn't check a box there. Or if the fact we got a little "inclement weather" and the human resources person down town just didn't show up for work today to post the scheduling or something. I hate that my life is kind of balancing on wether I get this job or not (even though @ will tell me it's not) and just waiting. Or that the wrongs in my past will for ever interfere with my future. ugh.

OK so I just checked on my application status and it let me "jump through the next hoop" and schedule the next step.

OMG I need a drink...

Last edited by G Snap!; 02-01-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: updated it
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: