Old 09-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #30
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

What r my plans?

Having had to make some final decisions for the family members and living with the ...haunting of it, I really have no desire to subject my kids, grandkids, friends etc with those decisions so I have taken specific measures regarding those final plans no one wishes to talk about, but everyone needs to make.

Real simple did the Living Will thang, with lawyers and witnesses regarding my desires with a very strong statement that under NO circumstances is any person or entity to override the wishes as stated in my living will.
Oh my wishes are simple DNR...that means do not recessitate. nothing that prolongs life just weed, or some other "pain killer" to ease me into preparation for my next reincarnation.
After death, doctors can take anything they desire, then send me to the shake and bake..and mix the ashes with a few thousand dandelion seeds and toss em on some terribly perfect lawn.....
thankfully, my kids and grands have my outrageous sense of humor and wont have a problem doing the dandelion prank.