imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

As soon as my practice is up and running, i will be getting long term care insurance as well as critical illness insurance.
My body is going to be donated to a medical learning facility. So no costs.
I am going to be living in a one bedroom flat probably about 450-650 square feet, in a central area with lots of transport links as soon as I can buy one. So I won't have to leave that till I have to.
I'm also putting money into rrsps for home care for a couple years if need be but I don't want to be on my own, unable to get to community and make new friends. I work in outreaches in dementia homes and they are pretty great. Clean, your own little bachelor pad, nursing on staff, hair dressers, movie screen for movie nights, outings twice a week plus bowling and bingo. I like the idea of staying social in a large city.

I have no kids and no siblings and no partner. It's up to me to plan for me and I wanna make sure I care for myself.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: