View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default kismet!

there was an instant chemistry between us. It's quite hard to explain but I can try. Have you ever met someone and felt like you had already known them? Not knowing when or where but searching your mind...Always searching. I felt a comfort level immediately and I'm not a trusting person. I was able to open up like never before. I didn't put up a pretty face and smile. I was honest about who I am. I didn't fear judgement or rejection. I trusted someone I barely knew and for absolutely no logical reason. The only thing is, I was not in control of any of this. It was totally involuntary. I would say "WTF!!" after a session of whispering my deepest, darkest secrets. Even sitting here now, I am still in amazement of how we came together. Still in awe of how connected we are. A voice that soothes me and lulls a troubled mind to sleep. A touch that simultaneously ignites passion and comforts me like like only a best friend could. Eyes that I could stare into for a thousand years and never want to blink, fearful I might miss something. Arms that feel like they were molded just to hold my body. This is kismet. I didn't choose this. I didn't even see it coming. I have no choice but to love hym. And I do. So much. I don't think there are enough descriptors in the English language to convey what I feel. Something/someone much greater must have forged this, and a long time ago. It's my only logical explanation.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: