Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I am sick of hearing about Casey Anthony. Every TV station here in Orlando is talking about how she was released on Sunday. In my opinion, they should just leave this girl alone and the state couldn't prove their case and the defense couldn't prove their case; so the jury had did what they thought was correct.

I am thinking of making some apple cinnamon muffins for work tomorrow and I just need to go grocery shopping for the mix.

I am happy knowing that my room is 90% unpacked and I just need a bookshelf and then I can unpack all of my books.

I got the go ahead from my department director to apply for the two positions in my company..Woohoo!

I am thinking of going to the bash, I just need to budget how much it is going to cost for everything...

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: