RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllikeu2 View Post
I LOVE abuse! I am actually thinking I might not hate Hospice. I am a freak like that, and RNguy... you'd be amazed at how perverse and dark Sped. teachers are (especially those who work with fragile students) I bet we'd be great pals. I have (as a teacher) done many a G-tube feeding, timed a seizure and administered diastat, popped my gloved finger into the bloody mouth of an HIV+ kid who cracked his lip open on the slide (all teeth accounted for!) been exposed to TB (that was a fun little few months of testing) and attended more funerals of kids than I care to recall... soooooo. Sign me up for ALL of THAT! ... BUT remove the need to "prove educational gains" all while potentially making more money and I will be feeling frisky.
Ya know , you will be just fine . Go for it !!!!! When you fill out your application and or have to write the essay to apply then everything you just said about the seizure , hiv, g tube alllllll of it make sure you write that in the essay . That's what they want are people with medical terminology who provide services to others first . CNAs they will get in fast , emts , etc... I am a former lab tech that's why I got in bc it wasn't my looks or handwriting skills