View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:15 AM   #42
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,156 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was just thinking about this discussion at work yesterday. I manage a women's housing program and my largest unit rents furnished rooms to women in a dorm style living situation at a very low cost. I have three women who are married or partnered but live in the building for "their" space and then they visit their partners on the weekends or when they want to. I think it's brilliant. They all came from living together and knew it wasn't working. They couldn't afford their own full apartment or house, so this came to be a logical and safe solution for them to have a happier life and healthier relationship.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: