Old 08-25-2018, 12:08 PM   #4018
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
When I was reading the above section I was hearing Mission Impossible music. That sounds really cool - I want to use spy ware to get into my gym! There is a spy museum in DC that I haven't been to yet - but it's on my list. I live in a relatively small town, however, there is still some crime. My gym is open 24 hours during the week and I wondered about the safety for the staff that have to work around the clock to check members in. I wouldn't want to be there at 2 in the morning when it's just a big glass door that opens like doors at Walmart. Hmmm... maybe there's something else that goes on late at night - I've not been there late at night yet.

Mostly cleaning.

<--has worked graveyards at a number of jobs

I tell ya what - walking around Wally World can be a marathon depending on how long you are there! And an obstacle course if its crowded!
There were a surprising amount of teenagers canoodling together in the store. Apparently, Friday nights at Wally World is the place to be for local teens.

I got a great workout in this morning!

Elliptical
Stats: 331 cal, 2.98 mi, 45:00 min

I'm glad, because I sure enough did not get enough sleep.

<--grumpy today

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: