Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

It is so wondergful to read such a story of parents who are Present enough with their child to know his Truths.

and I commend the media for such a warm human interest story about trans people

the world, it be achanging..right before our eyes. And while it might not impact us yet, for some it is, like this boy, as he can testify.

you know, I do hope someday people wont look at me like I have three heads when I say I have dated FtMs. I dont get the startle reaction anymore for dating "females". And most people kinda get the concept of butch women/male ID'd butches when I explain what kind of "woman" I am attracted to. But I still get the startle reaction when I say I have dated trans folks. But then again, I get it when I say I have dated bio men too.

One person even asked how she would know what gender someone was, if she saw me out with someone who "looked" male.

I said, "oh honey, dont worry your little head about it. Just say hi and act like you are a nice person and assume s/he is too."

sorry for the slight derail...