cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Oh I did not mean to suggest I thought Bloomberg would be a good candidate.

Chuck Schumer pretty much typifies establishment Dem. I think he might tip the progressives over to third part thinking too. I haven't seen signs that he's running.
Was just thinking of Dems that might have a prayer of a chance in a primary against Biden. Yup, no signs of Schumer running. Just trying to think of a Dem with good PR skills and assertive enough to pull us out of this mess we're in with allies and Russia.

He's fits that bill, but then again so does Schiff. No signs of him running either, but he has made it a point to stay in the public eye. If Bernie runs in any party, Schumer wouldn't run against his buddy anyway.

Biden is the Dems ticket to win. There were a lot of folks that wished the Amendment against 3rd termers didn't exist.

Not saying I would want to vote Dem again. Last election got burned or should say blindsided.