Old 09-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #805
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I made sure to get all the sleep I could last week and last night I slept 8 hrs. I officially start transcribing today and it's going to be a very challenging for the next 9 weeks with no room to sleep or anything else.

I really enjoy what I'm learning so I am willing to sacrifice what I need to in order to succeed. I love the crisp cold air in the morning and not to mention the beautiful silence. It helps me focus.

I try and go to bed by 8 pm reading a lesbian story on my kindle, fall asleep between 8:30 and 9 pm. If I wake up at night, I watch the stars until I fall back to sleep. It's very peaceful to me. I wake up around 4 or 5 am, depending on how I feel.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post: