Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I survived! I also left my keys in the first guy’s back seat which I didn’t realize until after 4:00am when the second guy dropped me back off at home. Had to call my dad to bring my spare key in the wee hours of the morning. Good times.

I really should just stick to being a hermit.

I read somewhere yesterday that an 56-year old woman who met someone from an Internet dating site was murdered by the person she met and broke up with. The person who killed her stalked her relentlessly online, at her place of work and called her on the phone at all times of the day and night.

So.... gosh, not only should people not get into strangers cars or date people they hardly know from the internet, but I think one should be extremely careful, even with meeting people in general. I hated to read about that lady losing her life to an bona fide lunatic who didn't like being told to stop stalking her.

Glad your dad came to your rescue and made sure you got home safely.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: