View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 11:30 AM   #1309
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I read somewhere yesterday that an 56-year old woman who met someone from an Internet dating site was murdered by the person she met and broke up with. The person who killed her stalked her relentlessly online, at her place of work and called her on the phone at all times of the day and night.

So.... gosh, not only should people not get into strangers cars or date people they hardly know from the internet, but I think one should be extremely careful, even with meeting people in general. I hated to read about that lady losing her life to an bona fide lunatic who didn't like being told to stop stalking her.

Glad your dad came to your rescue and made sure you got home safely.
It's a bit scary tho to know your key is out there floating around somewhere! It's not bad IF the first guy didn't check after you exited to make sure you didn't leave anything behind, (not sure how Uber works exactly) but if he is the one who found it and knows it's your, yikes not so good! Especially IF he picked you up right at your front door!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: