cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can't wait...

...to get my hands on that Ninja machine, and you!!!

Howdy Jo, and all, it'a been a looooong time!

It's true, I love to cook - it's one of my great passions. Just put me in the kitchen, and I'm a happy girl.

It's also true that I make everything from scratch - fresh herbs, fruits, veggies, etc. I like making my own sauces, for pastas and anything that requires a sauce. I like making my own mayonaise too. I do occassionally use frozen or canned, but try to avoid it - thinking of God-knows-what goes in these foods to process & preserve them, gives me the willies!

I'm addicted to the Food Network (cooking) channel, and watch it everyday. Ina Garten is my goddess - I also love Ann Burrell, and many others. I download their recipes, and have tried many - they are all fantastic.

I just indulged in a pricey Le Crueset enamaled dutch oven - can't wait to make some home-made chile in it, and all sorts of wonderful things.

Ok, I think I'm officially on a rant/roll...but when it comes to cooking - I'm all over it! p.s. I make some to-die-for Puerto Rican dishes too - nothing like 'soul'/comfort food to warm the cockles of any butch's heart!!! Remember girls, a way to a myn's heart is thru hys tummy - well, most of the time, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
Ok I do not cook much becuase by the time I get home from work I am tired But my sweetie loves to cook and everything has to be from scratch and fresh no cans or frozen. She recently mailed me a Ninja machine so that when she is at home she could create all the wonderful receipts she learns on the cooking channel So I will be sharing with you all how delicious all her cooking is and I hope I do not gain weight By the way you could check out the machine its call the Ninja and you could make almost anything from bread to fruit smoothies by just changing the blades, mixer and containers

www.ninjakitchen.com

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote